Ang Mo Kio
Notes for Parents
We offer a wide variety of Programmes that are engaging, stimulating and rewarding. It's designed to inspire your child's interest and continuous love for learning. Get your child to join our classes, taught by our team of passionate teachers who will nurture, build and enrich your child's learning potential and skills.
Awarded as Best Centre : Academic Year 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Like and follow us on Facebook page for more updates on our programmes and upcoming events
Call us now to book for FREE assessment or 1 FREE trial class on our enrichment classes
- P1 Enrichment (P1)
- P1 Preparatory English, Math & Chinese (K1/K2)
- Lower Phonics (4 - 7 years old)
- Nursery Phonics (3 - 4 years old)
- Abacus & Mental Arithmetic (4 - 8 years old)
- Little Scholars Chinese Literacy Pictogram (from 4 years old & above)
- Splash Arts (5 - 12 years old)
- KIS Arts People Program
Academic Tuition Programmes
- Exam Preparation
- Topical Revision
- Concept Clarification
- Knowledge Application
- Mock Examination
Regular Tuition (Primary)
- Composition & Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- Chinese Composition and Comprehension
- After School Program
- Composition & Comprehension
- Elementary Mathematics
- Additional Mathematics
- Chinese Composition & Comprehension
Tuition (Junior College)
- General Paper
- H1 & H2 Math
School Holiday Programmes (Academic & Enrichment)
Yes, School Holiday is soon approaching and it’s the best time for students to relax a little and have their well-deserved break!
But do you know that slacking off on study during school holidays is one of the big mistake students make?
Remember, the brain acts just like a muscle too, and needs regular exercise to keep working at its best.
Without continuous revision and practice, they will miss the great opportunity to move ahead. And worst is, to struggle where they left of when they go back to school from long holiday.
This School Holiday, we offer an array of engaging and rewarding programs that will keep your child’s learning momentum during their break and stretch their mind in different ways.
From Intensive Academic programs that will enable your child to revise on their previous term’s topics to strengthen their foundation and gain a head start to new Semester’s topics to wide choices of fun and rewarding Enrichment Programs that will motivate and unleash your child’s interest and passion for learning.
Visit our branch and talk to us now to get more details on our Holiday Course Offerings.
We look forward to seeing your child in our classes!
2018 June Holiday Programmes
PSLE PREPARATORY CLASS (MATH, SCIENCE & ENGLISH)
CONDUCTED BY PRINCIPAL TUTORS: MR MAX WONG & MS JANET KOH
- Acquire essential exam skills and techniques
- Reinforcement & Summary of Core syllabus & major topics
- Eliminate careless mistakes & common misconceptions
- Adopting the right attitude
The lessons will focus on reinforcing the understanding of critical examination concepts often tested in PSLE, and techniques involved in responding appropriately and adequately to test items reflecting the current trends of National Examination.
INTENSIVE PREPARATION AND REVISION FOR ACADEMIC PROGRAMME
English, Math, Science, Chinese
KELVIN SNG PRODUCTIONS ORAL COMMUNICATION & PRESENTATION SKILLS PROGRAMME (7-12 YEARS OLD)
Student confidence is vital to his or her success!
The level of your child’s confidence will greatly affect his or her educational pursuit.
This character development holiday programme will benefit the students to understand the importance of communicating effectively and acquire the basic skills required for communication and enhance their PUBLIC SPEAKING and PRESENTATION SKILLS.
- Public Speaking
- How to create a good first impression
- Body Language, eye-contact
- Verbal fillers
- Sentence structure
- Enunciation skills
- Storytelling technique
- The use of gestures
- Stimulus based conversation
- Verbal summary through listening
KELVIN SNG PRODUCTIONS STAGE LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! WORKSHOP (4-8 YEARS OLD)
Enriching & empowering journey to explore performance making & experience performing while developing personal growth & Social Emotional Learning.
Culminate in the application of VOCAL (voice), verbal (SPEECH) and visual (ACTING) techniques in showcase for stage.
Fundamental Level adopts a consistent structure with the following activities in almost every session:
- Recap on last session
- Theatre Game
- Voice and speech work
- Drama/Acting activity (activities)
- Reflection and sharing
LEGO ROBOTICS (5-12 YEARS OLD)
- Cultivate interest in STEM
- Understand the basics of Robotics and Programming
- Design and create a small-scale Lego models with movements
THINKING SKILLS (7-12 YEARS OLD)
Learn through play, your own way!
Experiential learning of life skills through table-top, board, card, and interactive games.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good decision-making
- Self-discovery of personal values and aspirations
- Appreciate diversity
- Interpersonal skills to work with others
READ-IN-A-WEEK PHONICS (4-12 YEARS OLD)
Reading and spelling made easy!
- Recognize the sounds of the letters used in forming the words
- Recognize sounds in words and able to spell them correctly
- Improve speech and pronunciation
- Acquire more vocabulary
P1 PREPARATORY ENGLISH, MATH & CHINESE (K1 & K2)
Lay the essential foundation to boost your child's confidence for eventual transition to BIG school.
CHELSEA KIDZ LAUGHTER DRAMA (3-7 YEARS OLD)
A sense of humour helps children build resilience, self-esteem and critical thinking skills.
Featuring 5 stories that will tickle your child’s funny bone.
Come and explore ‘humour’ using literature-based stories through dramatization.
CHELSEA KIDZ READ AND MAKE MONSTER STORIES AND CRAFTS (3-8 YEARS OLD)
Enhance your child’s reading interest and churn out their creativity juice with hands-on crafts.
LITTLE SCHOLARS CHINESE PICTOGRAM (4-8 YEARS OLD)
Does your child find it difficult to learn Chinese characters or does he lack interest when it comes to reading Chinese storybooks?
This Contextual Learning Programme filled with fun games and activities will allow your child and surely enjoy mastering the language in a fun and relaxed way.
- Converts the essence of Chinese characters into easy-to-recognize pictograms for whole brain development
- Exposure to pictograms to easily relate it in recognizing Chinese characters
- Mastering the character pronunciation, written form and its meaning
- Accompanying story or rhyme that gives context to the characters
- Use of E-Flashcards
ABACUS AND MENTAL ARITHMETIC (4-8 YEARS OLD)
Improve your child's ability to memorise, visualize and concentrate while building their math foundation.
- Improve focus and concentration
- Attention persistence
- Hand-eye coordination
- Critical thinking ability
- Intelligence development
SCRATCH CODING (6-12 YEARS OLD)
With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games and animations.
This module teaches the students:
- How to formulate algorithms (combining lines of codes to create action)
- Implement loops (create repetitive tasks)
- Rely on conditionals (giving choices)
After this course, kids will be able to build basic programs and collaborate with others to devise computer-based solutions to problems.