Half Day / Full Day All Rounded Preschool Programme
KAAMP which stands for Kids Arts & Academic Mentorship Programme, is a one-stop learning hub that combines an Academic Prep-school and an Arts Talent-Grooming programme which offers:
- A convenient & seamless connection to learning through a dedicated development path
- Positively shape the way your child makes important decisions in life so that they are able to pick out their strengths & interests at an early age
- Identify & recognize areas in which your child displays advanced abilities & talents with plans to groom them at a more advanced level in the future
Why choose KAAMP?
At KAAMP, children from 3 to 6 years old will be exposed to activities that will allow them to discover the Arts and the Academic in a dynamic and vibrant learning environment that will prepare them with the skills they need to function in a dynamic and vibrant learning environment that will prepare them with the skills they need to function in our diverse society and nourishes their potential for a lifetime.
- Taught by specialist in their own fields
- Develop 21st Century skills:
- Problem Solving
- All-rounded academic and arts development
- Promote practical skills and deeper learning
- All learning needs in one hub